If you’re considering bringing in an expert to help tackle an organization project, room, or space, the odds are pretty good that you’re curious about professional organizer rates. The bad news is that professional organizer rates vary by project; this makes sense, since each project varies in time and complexity. The good news is that I offer an in-home consultation. This way I have a clear understanding of your situation and needs in order to put together a plan just for you. The other good news, of course, is that it’s impossible to put a price tag on the feeling that you’ll get when the project is complete and you have more peace and order in your life.
If we agree to move forward on a project, keep these policies in mind:
- There is a $50 charge for an in-home consultation.
- I keep all client information strictly confidential (unless you agree to write a nice testimonial for me, which I always appreciate!).
- Any photos I take before, during, or after your project will only be used for planning and commercial purposes with your permission.
- I’ll provide a consent form for any use of photos or testimonials.
- Payment is due at the completion of each session; acceptable payment methods are cash or check (made payable to “Orderly Manner”).
- My clients are responsible for purchasing items (e.g.—shelves or other organizational tools) necessary to complete the project; if you’d prefer for me to build this into the project quote or help coordinate the purchase, please let me know beforehand.
- To keep my busy schedule “orderly,” a $25 cancellation fee applies to appointments canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled start time.
Thanks—I look forward to working with you!