Moving. The mere thought of it can be stressful enough to convince you to stay in your current location a little longer. But what’s so stressful and difficult about moving, really? While most moving services focus on getting your possessions transported from one place to another, it generally isn’t the physical work that makes moving miserable. In most cases, the chaos and disorder of the move—the mental and emotional work that a lot of moving services ignore—are the main drivers of stress.
That’s where I can help. My moving services aren’t based on my ability to lift a couch or drive a large truck. Instead, I help organize your move and take the stress out of it. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a plan? Wouldn’t it be nice to know how, when, and why you’re packing up a given room in your home? Use the contact form on this page to reach me—let’s make this move the easiest of your life!
- Creating a moving checklist
- Building an address changes checklist
- Sorting, reducing, organizing, and labeling items
- Packing and unpacking items
- Create systems of organization in your new home
- Setting up your new home office
- Maximizing space