A professional organizer should make your life simple, organized, and efficient. So hiring a professional organizer should be simple, organized, and efficient as well. The information below will give you an idea about how this process works. Once you decide that hiring a professional organizer is the right move, we’ll walk through these steps together. Just imagine…you could only be a few days or weeks from a greater sense of simplicity, organization, and peace in your home or office. I can’t wait to get started (of course, the first step is to contact me—use the form on this page)!
Hiring a professional organizer
Step 1: Brief phone conversation, during which we’ll answer:
- What are your needs?
- What is / isn’t working for you?
- How involved do you plan to be with this project?
- What is your goal?
- What’s your time frame?
- When can we schedule your in-home consultation?
Step 2: In-home Consultation
- Walk-through or your home, office, or project space
- Review scope of project
- Estimate time frame and cost
- Sign the project agreement
- Complete consent form
- Take “before” photos, if permitted
Step 3: Managing the project
- The project officially starts (hooray)!
- Each project session begins when I arrive and ends when I leave for the day.
- All items in the project agreement (and within the scope of the project) will be completed with excellence.
- Wrapping up (cleaning up, taking “after” photos if permitted, scheduling additional sessions if necessary)